Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  impeccable bedside manner and extremely compassionate and understanding  |  show details
Jun 29th, 2014

wonderful physician with an amazing impeccable bedside manner. She answers all my questions (and I always have a lot). She took superb care of both my pregnancies and my husband and I can not say enough great things about her. Even my 4 year old daughter Eva loves joining me at my visits b/c Dr. Bradbury is wonderful with kids and she always chats with Eva. She is not only knowledgeable about Ob/gyn but also about life in general and we have such a great deal of respect for her. She also sees my 2 sisters and my mother and aunt and they all love her as much as I do. My mom had problems when she was going through the change and she has helped my mom so much. She had gone to her usual gyn and was getting no help and so I asked her to try Dr. Bradbury and she made an appt and found out that there were so many options out there for her and not just the 1 or 2 that her last gyn gave her.

Apr 17th, 2014

Dr. Bradbury is so nice and professional. She makes you feel comfortable and at ease when she visits with you.

Mar 29th, 2014

Super nice staff, they are by far the friendliest office staff I have come across, and I've been to a lot of doctors offices. She is also very friendly and very thorough which I found refreshing. She takes care of all of you and not just your female parts. She is very health conscious. I waited a while, but well worth the wait. Many things I needed were done in her office rather than going to different places like some docs have you do, which overall saved me a lot of time.

|  outstanding physician  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2014

outstanding physician, always positive, good bedside manner and her office staff are the friendliest I've ever known. They get you in quick if you have a problem which is a huge plus. SOme places could care less and make you wait weeks or even months for a visit when you have a problem.

|  excellent bedside manner  |  show details
Jan 1st, 2014

she took great care of my wife through her hysterectomy and beyond, I will be the first to admit my wife is high maintenance and Dr. Bradbury knows exactly how to make even my wife feel comfortable. She answered all our questions about my wifes condition and gave us many options and the pros and cons of each and together we all came up with the right solution and my wife says this is one of the best things she has ever done. It has improved the quality of both our lives. If you ever read this, thankyou Dr. Bradbury for your patience, your time and all your expertise. We are grateful.

Dec 27th, 2013

she is a vibrant personality and a great physician, she makes me smile because she always seems to have a smile on her face. I recently moved to knoxville and refuse to find another gyn so i wait until i visit my family in nashville and make my yearly appointments with her while i'm there. She explains things to me in a way that i understand such as types of vaginal infections. Yes, there are many different types and other docs just say, oh, you have an infection, but others don't tell me why i have it or what causes it. Dr. Bradbury thoroughly explained it and told me what i can do to help prevent them and I've gone from having them every few months to none in 2 years. I am thankful for doctors like her who listen and take the necessary time to educate me about things that occur in my body so that i can take care of myself.

|  knows how to make a connection with her patients  |  show details
Jun 11th, 2013

within 2 or 3 minutes of her greeting me for the first time, I already felt comfortable and had made a connection. VERY easy to talk to and ask questions. I felt like I bombarded her with questions that I should have been able to ask my last gyn but didn't either because I was rushed or never felt comfortable enough. I am new to the area and have been very pleased so far with my first physician experience. Now I need to find a great Primary Care doc and I'll be all set.

|  Mrs.  |  show details
by Marcy S. Caruthers on May 11th, 2013

She is very easy to talk to and is very compassionate. She is very knowledgeable and shows interest in her patients. I am so thankful that I found her.

Mar 10th, 2013

I had a novasure ablation done to help my cycles and it is transformed me. What a wonderful option to have for people like me with heavy and painful cycles. I was thinking I was going to have to wait until menopause to get relief from my cycles, or else have a hysterectomy, but she suggested a novasure and I am amazed at the results. Now anytime a friend complains about her cycles, I tell her about Dr. Bradbury and novasure.

Jan 30th, 2013

She has been so kind and gentle during all my visits. She has allowed me to understand things that were happening to my body by just talking with me and allowing me to ask questions. She shows genuine concern and I love that about her. It is hard to find that quality in a physician these days.

Mar 5th, 2012

She and her staff are so kind, calm, patient. She listens, gives information, will take the time to talk to you, is gentle during the exam. I would highly recommend her! She also does Essure, if anyone is interested.

Nov 18th, 2011

I am going to her for my third pregnancy, she delivered my last one and having such a wonderful experience made me want to have another baby. I don't worry because she is always on top of it and puts me at ease. I love the fact that everything is conveniently done in her office like bloodwork and ultrasounds whereas some docs make you go to different places for that.

Jul 20th, 2011

She came very highly recommended to me by 5 people where I work. She was extremely caring and she took the time to notice that something was bothering me. I scheduled the appointment for my yearly check-up but I was having other major issues that I really wanted to talk about but was embarassed to talk about even to my husband. So after she did my exam she washed her hands then sat back down and smiled at me and said "now,I need you to tell me why you're really here, because something is bothering you. At that point, I just started crying because I finally was going to get everything off my chest. She was such a great listener and offered superb advice, but her reassurance was comforting and I felt like a ton had been lifted off of me. I didn't realize how much my problems were weighing on me until I was able to talk about them. I finally have a doctor who listens.

Jun 21st, 2011

Me and my daughters have been going to her for 3 years now and I would recommend her to anyone looking for an ob/gyn who truly cares about your needs and has the patience to listen to your problems. Most docs rush in and rush out leaving you with unanswered questions. She is not like that and that's why we adore her.

Jun 12th, 2011

she is fantastic and a very caring doctor. I love her and would not go to anyone else for my care. I always get my medicines filled on time and results, but I make sure I don't miss any appointments.

Feb 25th, 2011

Great doctor! She lowers your anxiety about being at the doctors office. She starts chatting with you and before you know it, it's over. My daughter is going to her for her first pap next week.

Feb 16th, 2011

Good doctor, but looking for someone to invest a little bit more time into my situation and followup.

Nov 12th, 2010

She delivered by precious angel and took such good care of me during my entire pregnancy. I had a complicated pregnancy due to medical problems and she made me feel so comfortable knowing that she was on top of everything and always saw me in a timely manner no matter what. I have recommended so many friends to her and will continue to do so. Her bedside manner is second to none.

Aug 21st, 2010

awesome physician, so in-tuned to your thoughts, needs....everything. Her insight is amazing. Highly recommended her to all my friends and co-workers and they all feel the same way. whats even more amazing is that she's here in Gallatin which means no driving for me!!!