Dr. Nancy Bratanow Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Bratanow?

August 16th, 2016

Wife of a pt.

She was very good to my husband and worked with him to find the proper mix of pain medicine. When my husband said that somethings was t working or he felt he needed a higher dose she listened to him with reason and never insinuated that he had a drug problem. She was great and I'm trying g to get I to see her which has been a real problem!! One has to have a referral and ect ect !!!

June 6th, 2016

have waited over a month for dictation of notes and referral to another doctor. The referral was at her request.

March 1st, 2016

A total unprofessional

what a disaster. a real mess. she showed up in my hospital room for a consult and she seemed "WASTED" No class, sloppy, all over the place.. She asked 4 times what pain drug i was taken, (once wasn't enough) she is totally unprofessional and very scary. Take her license pls... I kicked her out of the room..

September 14th, 2015

Dr. Bratoanow is the amazing. She takes the time to hear what you have to say. She actually hears her patients and helps them according to information from the patient and the test results. Her beside manner is exceptional. She always has a smile and a kind word. She is extremely mindful of your pain and is exceptionally gentle. Her knowledge regarding meds and pain are spot on. I had concerns about being on meds for so long and she explained each medication and its side effects. She even gave me extra info on a dual purpose medication. I would recommend Dr. Bratanow to any person that requires pain management. She was and is my life saver. Such a wonderful woman and a kind spirit.

August 11th, 2015

She saw my husband numerous times and is a fantastic doctor. She treats the whole person and spends enough time with them to find out what is wrong. She is comforting and interested in every aspect of the patient. I would recommend her without reservation.

February 16th, 2015

Neglect and Accusations

My first appointment with Dr. Bratanow was at a clinic in Oshkosh. In the past I have been diagnosed with several chronic pain conditions. She never once looked at my films, MRI reports, referrals and barely asked medical history. Without much knowledge of my background, she tells me that my problem is arthritis and that I do not need pain killers for that. No one has EVER diagnosed me with arthritis, nor did she have enough information to make this assumption. She then refused to help me when my insurance company would not pay for a different medication. Instead of being helped... I was neglected and accused of being a drug seeker. If you have a chronic pain condition, please do not see her.

August 29th, 2013

DO NOT FALL FOR THE QUTENZA PATCH!!!!!

Dr Bratanow recommended the Qutenza Patch for my Shingles pain, it did not work, I informed her of this and she stated that maybe I should get the treatment again, because sometime it take 2 treatments before it become effective, she also misquoted the price of the procedure. Anyway after the second treatment which did not work, she suggested that I have yet another treatment of the Qutenza patch, why would I continue getting this treatment if it wasn't working, not to mention all of the money that I was out of for what seem like an experimental treatment, my suggestion, if she suggest the patch RUN!!!!!

April 26th, 2013

Patient

This is a wonderful Doctor! She spends as much time with you as needed. She explains everything in plain terms that you can understand. She has found the correct mix of medications to dull the pain in my back and still being able to function without some of the side effects. Dr. Bratanow works equally as hard to try and find alternatives to the medications. The last Doctor I had did noting but prescribes higher and higher does of medications without out treating the cause. I have recommended this Doctor to friends and family with the same results I have experienced.

March 21st, 2013

She as the emotinal development of a 12 year old child

Please don't see this person she is dangerous.

February 8th, 2012

my wait was pretty much for me to fill out all the paper work as a new patient. couldnt believe how much time she spent with me as a new pt. didnt feel rushed. she seems very intelligent and interested in her job. Hope she can help me but was pleased and impressed with my first appt.

September 12th, 2010

nut, primo donna

she wasn't helpful of all

July 18th, 2010

pt w/pain

Great dr - office tends to be a little helter-skelter but a good way to side step that with paperwork is drop everything off in person and pick up yourself + then get to the right people. She tends to run behind but also tends to spend a decent amount of time - first visit with her was around 2 1/2-3 hrs and subsequent have been 1/3-1hr generally though is a complicated situation. Ive always been persistent if something isnt working for me and she seems to appreciate that honesty and listens to me + I consider her extremely knowledgeable and interesting + interested in teaching what she knows.