Learn more about Dr. Nancy Brinker:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Brinker is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Brinker
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Brinker Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Brinker graduated from Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine, East Lansing. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Brinker has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Ingham Regional Medical Center
- Mount Clemens Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Brinker DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Brinker practice?
- Dr. Nancy Brinker has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Brinker practices Family Medicine near Lapeer, MI.
See Lapeer Primary Care Doctors.