Allergy & Immunology Specialist, Nuclear Medicine Specialist, Pediatricians, Radiologist
Video profile
Northeast Grand Rapids
1525 E Beltline Ave NE
Ste 102
Grand Rapids, MI 49525
616-447-7200
Locations and availability (1)

2.5

|  Dissatisfied customer  |  show details
Nov 25th, 2013

the billing staff was 100 percent dishonest with both of my children on their visits to Nancy Brooks office. They claimed they talked to my insurance. But charged me more that 600% over what I was told I would be charged. I was cheated to get my money and diagnosis on both of my children was inaccurate just like the liar at the accounting desk. I am fighting them with court, ins company, and master card. WARNING!!!!!! DECIETFUL LIARS!!!!!

Apr 27th, 2011

I took my 6 year old granddaughter to Dr. Brooke, and everyone in the office was efficient and kind. Dr. Brooke spent a lot of time with us, was caring and open to any questions we had. She told us to be sure and call the office if any questions came up later, and they would be glad to answer them. All of the people we had contact with were gentle and welcoming, and made sure the experience was as good as possible for a little girl. I recommend them completely.

|  Awesome for peddiatric asthma treatment  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

My daughter had a "cough" ever since she was 4 months old. By the time she was about 1year I started to be VERY concerned. Our family DR and her Ped did not seem that concerned even though we had ER visits for breathing. She developed a skin rash and we ended up at the dermatologist who suspected allergies and referred us to Dr. Brooke. Thanks to Dr. Brooke my daughter was immediately diagnosed with asthma and treated. Her cough was gone in about a week. She is now a VERY healthy 3 1/2 year old that is not chronically ill anymore and sleeps the night (coughing all night every night used to keep her up). I really feel that Dr. Brooke was the only Dr. that actually listened to my concernes and paid attention. We created a plan of action for my daughter and things have NEVER been better.

Aug 11th, 2010

She was easily frustrated with me.

by D. DeKorte on Nov 19th, 2009

Had a nice visit for a first timer with allergies. I was tested, and found to have issues with certain things. I was given clear direction on how to deal with these. I was provided a correct medication that has greatly improved my day to day living and dealing with nasal allergies. Dr. Brooke did well for both me and my wife.

|  Emergency Care  |  show details
Oct 6th, 2009

I called her after hours service and then had to call back 45 minutes later, before she responded. She was short with me on the phone, and insisted that her office had given me information concerning my son's asthma peak-flow numbers, which they had not. Then she told me "if I was really that concerned, to just go to the emergency room". I then had to quickly tell her my reason for my concern, in which she then said, "his numbers were fine" and he was not in danger. Why does this woman even have an emergency service?