A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Buckley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Buckley accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 13 plans
- Cigna - 15 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy P. Buckley practice?
Dr. Nancy Buckley practices Pediatrics near Warminster, PA.
See Warminster Pediatricians.