A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Buckley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Buckley graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Buckley has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- Abington Memorial Hospital
- Holy Redeemer Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Poehlmann Buckley MD is a female Pediatrician, has 24 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy P. Buckley practice?
- Dr. Nancy Buckley has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Buckley practices Pediatrics near Warminster, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntingdon Valley, PA and Warrington, PA.
See Warminster Pediatricians.