A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Byatt:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Byatt, DO, MBA, MD is board certified in Psychiatry and Psychosomatic Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Psychosomatic Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Byatt graduated from New York Institute of Technology, Old Westbury.
Dr. Byatt has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Newton-Wellesley Hospital
- Brigham and Women's Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Byatt accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 11 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans