A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Lin, MD is board certified in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Lin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Rose Dominican Hospital
- ST ROSE DOMINICAN HOSP - San Martin
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Chen Lin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 14 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy C. Lin practice?
- Dr. Nancy Lin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Lin practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Cardiology, and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Las Vegas, NV.
See Dallas Pediatricians, Dallas Cardiologists, and Dallas Critical Care Practitioners.