A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cadena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Cadena is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadena graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Cadena has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners, Lakeshore Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy L Cadena DO is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Cadena practice?
- Dr. Nancy Cadena has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Cadena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.