A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cadena:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Cadena is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cadena graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona.
Dr. Cadena has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Health Partners - Hackley Campus
- Mercy Health Partners- General Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cadena accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Meridian Health Plan of MI, Inc. (Formerly Health Plan of MI) - 1 plan
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Cadena practice?
Dr. Nancy Cadena practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Norton Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Muskegon, MI.