A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cao:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Cao is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Cao, MD, PHD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Dementia Related Behavioral Disorders
- Movement Disorders
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Cao graduated from Norman Bethune Medical University. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cao has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
- Beaumont Hospital,Troy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jingyang Cao MD and PHD is a female Neurologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Cao practice?
- Dr. Nancy Cao has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Cao practices Neurology near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Royal Oak, MI.
See Southfield Neurologists.