A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Carbajo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Carbajo is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Carbajo, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Carbajo graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Carbajo has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- Saint Joseph Mercy Saline Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Carbajo MD is a female Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Carbajo practice?
- Dr. Nancy Carbajo has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Carbajo practices Internal Medicine near Royal Oak, MI.
See Royal Oak Internists.