Dr. Nancy Chase MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

March 26th, 2015
She is the best
I am 45 yrs. old, an I have 2 beautiful daughters an I'm very grateful... Dr. Chase seen me when I was around 4 yrs. old. I had surgery at 7 and again at 9 she stayed my Dr. til I was 18. I love her with all my heart she is the most compassionate Dr. that I have ever had.. Yes I recommend her for any child she takes her time to find out everything she needs to know to make you feel very comfortable an know exactly what she is going to do and what needs to be done...

December 22nd, 2014
I WOULD NOT WANT MY CHILDREN TO GO ANYWHERE ELSE . DR CHASE IS THENBEST SHE CARES ABOUT HER PATIENTS. I MEAN HOW MANY DOCTORS DO YOU KNOW THAT ANSWERS HER OWN AFTER HOUR CALLS. SHE IS A BLESSING

August 21st, 2012
I am 27 years old and have been seeing Dr. Chase for over twenty years. I was born with a leaking valve and had to have it replaced with one they made from my pulmanory artery in 2004. The surgery has been very effective and she is a doctor that shows passion for all aspect of her patients lives. She shows much interest in what is going on in my life and that is so comforting. I would highly recommend her!! I am sad to move on to an adult cardiologist, although I know it is time to move on! I hope she will touch the life of your family like she has mine.

March 18th, 2011
She's awesome..been with her since my baby was born almost 7 years ago,..& because of her & several other wonderful doctor's @ LCH-MEMPHIS..I have a beautiful rowdy wild boy!!

September 18th, 2009
DR NANCY CHASE
DR CHASE IS AN EXCELLENT DOCTOR WHO HAS TAKEN EXCELLENT CARE OF OUR DAUGHTER. OUR DAUGHTER WAS DIAGNOSED WITH DOWN SYNDROME AT BIRTH. DOCTOR CHASE WAS CALLED IN AS A CONSULTANT AND HAS BEEN OUR DOCTOR EVER SINCE. SHE IS BRIGHT, CARING AND FUNNY. I WOULD RECOMMEND HER TO ANYONE.