Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Chasteen
Dr. Nancy Chasteen, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Clovis, NM, with another office in Corpus Christi, TX. She has 31 years of experience. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine and General Practice. Dr. Chasteen is affiliated with Otto Kaiser Memorial Hospital, Covenent Hospital and Muleshoe Area Medical Center. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Chasteen has the following 3 specialties
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress,...
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- General Practice
A general practitioner is similar to a family practitioner in that they treat patients of all ages with a variety of health concerns. These doctors treat everyday ailments, some acute and chronic diseases, and also provid health checkups, physicals,...
Dr. Nancy Chasteen is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Clovis, NM.
Dr. Harry Sheets
Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Clovis, NM 0.23 mi20
Dr. Leonore Herrera
Internal Medicine, Emergency Medicine
Clovis, NM 0.63 mi39
Dr. David Stalker
General Surgery, General Practice
Clovis, NM 0.65 mi31