A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Christmas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Christmas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Christmas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christmas graduated from Yale University, New Haven.
Dr. Christmas has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Christmas accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 2 plans
- Colorado Access Health Plan - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Christmas practice?
Dr. Nancy Christmas practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Arvada, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.