A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Christmas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Christmas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Christmas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christmas graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Christmas has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Presbyterian St. Luke's Medical
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jean Christmas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Christmas practice?
- Dr. Nancy Christmas has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Christmas practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO and Arvada, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.