A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Christmas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Christmas is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Christmas
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Christmas Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Christmas, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Christmas graduated from Yale University, New Haven. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Christmas has 25 hospital affiliations:
- Centura Health Littleton Adventist Hospital
- Centura Hlth-Porter Adventist Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Jean Christmas MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Christmas practice?
- Dr. Nancy Christmas has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Christmas practices Ophthalmology near Denver, CO.
See Denver Ophthalmologists.