A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Ciavarri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Ciavarri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Ciavarri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciavarri graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ciavarri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ciavarri accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Independent Health - 32 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Ciavarri practice?
Dr. Nancy Ciavarri practices Family Medicine near Brockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, NY.
See Brockport Family Physicians.