A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Ciavarri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Ciavarri is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Ciavarri, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
- Holistic Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Ciavarri graduated from Albany Medical College. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Ciavarri has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeside Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy A Ciavarri MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Ciavarri practice?
- Dr. Nancy Ciavarri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Ciavarri practices Family Medicine near Brockport, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Albion, NY.
See Brockport Primary Care Doctors.