Dr. Nancy Clementino Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Clementino?

This doctor is an idiot

Posted on October 28th, 2013

This doctor denied my son getting a flu shot even after I told her he is no longer allergic to eggs and that he had the flu shot last year without any reaction. As a pedicatrician she should know that the lastest research shows that eggs are no longer a contraindiction for the flu vaccine. People die of the flu every year and it is obivious this doctor is not well educated nor does she care about her patients health and welfare. I would never take my child to see her again.

Posted on June 30th, 2012

Do not see this doctor. Does not sympathize with the fears and concerns of new parents.

She's wonderful!

Posted on August 16th, 2010

We love Dr. Nancy. My girls adore her & follow her advice. She always put their health as her highest priority! She is very thorough and extremely knowledgeable. I especially love how she always checks up on us after an illness. She is truly wonderful, thank Dr. Nancy.

Posted on June 15th, 2010

We as a family absolutely adore Dr Clementino!She is fantastic with my 3 children, she is honest(some parents cant handle the truth)and very caring!I value all her opinions and advice that she gives.She always follows up with us.My kids are 5 months 20 months and 16 yrs old and they are all very trusting of her and are very comfortable with her.We moved to Nevada and still take our kids to her.She's the only Dr for us!!

Posted on June 3rd, 2010

Children's Primary is an excellent practice. Unfortunately, they are keeping a poor/below average physician on staff.

Dr. Clementino is awesome!

Posted on February 23rd, 2010

We love her! She gave us her cell phone number when we needed to take our baby to Childrens Hospital and helped us every step of the way. She's very caring and sweet. She is also stern, which you need as well and I appreciate that. She really is great!

Dr. Clementino. is the worst Pedi Dr ever

Posted on December 5th, 2008

She told me my baby looked like it had downsyndrome, be cause my baby has almond shape eyes. When I left her office i was so upset and crying, I changed Doctors the same day. This is my first child and Dr Clementino made it a terrible experience for me.

Very unprofessional and unpleasant.

Posted on October 30th, 2008

Dr. Clementino is very unprofessional and very unpleasant. She makes children uneasy because she argues with the parents in front of their children. She has a horrible bedside manner and should quit being a doctor. She does not make you feel comfortable in her office, she has a very hateful demeanor. Don't let your children be seen by this doctor.

Posted on October 25th, 2017