Dr. Nancy Conley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Conley?

How did she ever become a doctor?

Posted on October 18th, 2017

This has to be the worst excuse for a doctor I have ever been to. After checking her credentials on this site I can see why. Graduated from American University of the Caribbean, some second rate off shore medical school. Really? I cant believe this crazy lady even could pull that off. Never again.

Posted on May 16th, 2015

She had a great person to person time. There are so many thing's to say about her that I just don't no where to start. I know she would come into the room an be one of those touchie kind of Dr's and that made it better.. Her and I would confide in each others down side of our day or month's.. I'm so sorry to here about the lose a major lose to Reno...

The best doctor I have ever been to!!!!!

Posted on November 7th, 2012

Very sensitive & caring doctor, pays attention to me as a patient not just a number. Great sense of humor. The office staff is awesome. This is not your stuffy doctors office. I highly recommend this doctor for any and all ailments.

Amazing Doctor!

Posted on May 19th, 2012

I've worked very closely with Dr. Conley for over 4 years. I hav often had to see her every week for long periods of time and she always gives me her full attention. She is not only concerned about your physical health but also your mental health. Teri her M.A. is also amazing and easy to talk to. I cannot say enough good things about this practice and will continue to see them for many years.

Glad I found her

Posted on September 23rd, 2011

I was in need of a primary care doctor for quite some time. I went to Dr. Conley because she was close to my home. She moved offices and I still go to her. I really like this doctor, staff, and office. The whole setting feels warm and personal. I am sure Dr. Conley is super busy, but you feel like you are the only patient when you are with her.

Posted on August 18th, 2011

I have been to Dr Conley for 3 yrs and couldn't be more content in a Dr.. she is friendly, caring and never makes you feel rushed.. I have always have very good luck with her office staff as well.. Especially Terri.. They don't get better then Dr Conley and her team.

Crooks

Posted on December 6th, 2010

If a death occurs in your family and you could not make the appointment, they will still charge you a no show fee of $50.00

Absolutely the Best

Posted on December 3rd, 2009

Dr Conley is a pleasant surprise (speaking as one who has not been particularly impressed with most doctors).For the patient's health and well-being, there's a genuine partnership between the patient and Dr Conley. She's very easy to talk to. Has intelligent eyes that convey she's intently listening. Detailed follow-up questions on last health discussions.

Excellent Doctor

Posted on July 8th, 2009

Dr. Conley is courteous, laughs with her patience, is generally a fun person. I like having a Dr. that is not stuffy and exhibits a real personality. Makes going to the Dr. more relaxing. She even gave me a high five when I lowered my cholesterol 80 points. I thought that was really a cool gesture.

Posted on November 4th, 2008

I saw Dr. Conley every week for many months of this past year, while I recovered from a serious psychological and physical illness. She was incredibly empathetic, attentive, and knowledgeable throughout. She always wend above and beyond what was required of her. I have since moved and am looking for a new doctor, but nobody comes close.

Posted on May 11th, 2017