A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Corliss:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Corliss is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Corliss, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Corliss graduated from Boston University . She has 2 awards.
Dr. Corliss has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Hospital - Needham Campus, Inc.L CORP
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ellen Corliss MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Corliss practice?
- Dr. Nancy Corliss has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Corliss practices Internal Medicine near Chestnut Hill, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA and Dedham, MA.
See Chestnut Hill Internists.