A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cotten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Cotten, Osteopath, Family Practioner is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cotten
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cotten Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotten graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cotten has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- Highland District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Nelle Cotten DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy N. Cotten practice?
- Dr. Nancy Cotten has 5 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Cotten practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Hillsboro, OH and Grand Rapids, MI.
See Missoula Primary Care Doctors.