A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cotten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotten graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cotten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- North Hills Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cotten accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Montana - 10 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Aetna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Montana Medicaid/Passport to Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy N. Cotten practice?
Dr. Nancy Cotten practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Lynchburg, OH and Hillsboro, OH.
See Missoula Family Physicians.