A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cotten:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Osteopathic Manipulation
Education & Awards
Dr. Cotten graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Cotten has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St Patrick Hospital and Health Sciences
- North Hills Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Nelle Cotten DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy N. Cotten practice?
- Dr. Nancy Cotten has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Cotten practices Family Medicine near Missoula, MT.
Additional practice locations include: Lynchburg, OH and Hurst, TX.
See Missoula Primary Care Doctors.