A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Crawford is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Crawford
Macular Degeneration Patient Education Learn all about wet and dry macular degeneration, common symptoms and how this diease affects the eye.Before Visiting Dr. Crawford Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Crawford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Crawford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Crozer-Chester Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy W Crawford MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy W. Crawford practice?
- Dr. Nancy Crawford has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Crawford practices Ophthalmology near Springfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Exton, PA.