A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Crawford:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Crawford is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Crawford, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Crawford graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Crawford has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Riddle Memorial Hospital
- Phoenixville Hospital University PA Health System
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Crawford accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- Unicare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans