A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Crossley:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Crossley is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Crossley, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Crossley graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Crossley has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crittenton Hospital Medical Center
- Beaumont Hospital, Grosse Pointe
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Crossley MD is a female Internist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Crossley practice?
- Dr. Nancy Crossley has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Crossley practices Internal Medicine and Pediatrics near Oxford, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Lake Orion, MI and Clarkston, MI.
See Oxford Internists and Oxford Pediatricians.