3.0

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Unhappy New Mommy show details Unhappy New Mommy
Nov 5th, 2013

The staff, as far as I had contact, was all friendly. However, we always wait atleast an hour. I loved the doctor, but when I couldn't reach ANYONE to answer a simple question about my daughters health, I was forced to switch. Dr. Crossley should read all of these reviews and make some big changes to make her office work for her patients.

Patient show details Patient
by W on Oct 7th, 2013

The office staff is un-responsive. Any time you call, they never answer the telephone. Rarely return calls and have a very difficult time with referrals. If the staff at this office doesn't improve, we will be forced to find a new doctor. It's unfortunate because we like the doctor, we just can't deal with the office staff

Mar 6th, 2013

the office staff is not courteous nor efficient. they seem to be on break at all times then proceed to be rude like your interrupting them.

Sep 24th, 2012

Doctor does listen once you can get in to see her, but apps canceled due to doctor being out of office, you call for an appointment and doctor can't see you because she's only going to be there1/2 days. Was told by office staff to call back in 2 days. Maybe I could go to Urgent Care if I needed to be seen. They did not offer to make me an appt in two days. The point in having a primary is not to go to Urgent Care. Unfortunately will be finding new doctor.

Oct 18th, 2011

you could be dead of cancer before the women in charge of submitting referrals to your ins. company for approval did so. she is very unwilling to do her job in a timely and professional manner. also very, very rude.

Apr 4th, 2011

the woman thats responsible for referrals for ins. purposes is rude and lazy if your ins. requires referrals good luck i had to find a differant dr.

Jan 11th, 2010

Dr. Crossley exemplifies what a good primary care doc should be like. By the way, she's not in Clarkston anymore -- she's in Oxford.