A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cuan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Cuan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Cuan, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cuan graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Cuan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Santa Clara Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Lum Cuan MD is a female Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Cuan practice?
- Dr. Nancy Cuan has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Cuan practices Internal Medicine near San Jose, CA.
See San Jose Internists.