Overall Review

4.8

no change

November 16th, 2016
Irreplaceable, in my opinion.
This is a kind and caring doctor who is more than qualified. When she moved from Ocala, I followed her to Tioga despite the substancial increase in commute time. She treats you like a real person and never like a number. She gives you ample time and listens carefully as you explain what you are experiencing. This is top of the line quality care with old fashion bedside manners to boot. Initially, I did have some issues with the front desk staff but the improvements since then are noticeable and greatly appreciated.

November 6th, 2016
Dr. Papierniak is a wonderful doctor. Not only does she listen, but she makes sure you feel comfortable for the plan she puts in play. She's marvelous at what she does.

October 27th, 2016
Annual Visit
Dr. P was great as usual, very friendly and concerned about my needs and very positive. She is a good listener and thorough during the visit.

October 20th, 2016
Wonderful Physican
I've been seeing Dr. Papierniak for many years. I started seeing her in Ocala, Fl, then she moved to Tioga, Fl & I followed her there. She's always right on top of everything when it comes to your health & is a very caring Doctor & a doctor you can trust.

August 21st, 2016
Good Doctors and prompt service . Will go out of their way to call you if something is wrong !

July 10th, 2016
Great experience, very professional and courteous

June 29th, 2016
I am waiting for a referral from the neurologist, but so far no one has contacted me. It has been 3 business days since my appointment. Dr. Paperniak said it could take 2 weeks. It is not Dr. Paperniak's fault that it takes so long to be referred; however, something is wrong with the system in general. Although my condition is not life threatening, it is a concern - waiting so long for an appointment is frustrating.

June 25th, 2016
It took me quite a few years to choose and see another Dr. I am very happy that I chose Dr. Papierniak she was wonderful.

June 23rd, 2016
Mrs.
So very pleased with Gainesville Family Physicians & Dr. Papierniak.

April 15th, 2016
Amazing Doctor who truly cares
After my first visit with Dr Papierniak I was convinced I made a great choice. She is thorough, caring, and goes extra miles to ensure that patients are well cared for and properly diagnosed and treated. An amazing person and I extraordinary Doctor. Even my spouse enjoys going to her and he is never comfortable with any doctor. I can say many things but simply if you want great care and great interpersonal relations with a provider look no further. She as her staff are simply the BEST!

March 18th, 2016
Dr. Papierniak is very personable and explains things very well. She takes plenty of time and listens to everything. I also appreciate her not jumping to give me prescriptions for each ailment but rather looking for the root of the problem. The staff at the front desk are also very professional, friendly and efficient.

February 16th, 2016
My husband and I are new to Florida. After several attempts to find a family doctor we could feel comfortable with, we are so happy with the Gainesville Family Physicians at Tioga. We are even happier to have Dr. Nancy Papierniak as our new primary physician. She is thorough, knowledgeable, and so giving of her time. She is attentive and shows genuine concern. We feel so fortunate to have Dr. Papierniak and this clinic and hope to be with them for a very long time.