A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cummings:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Cummings is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Cummings
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Cummings Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Cummings, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cummings graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cummings has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Stanford Hospital and Clinics
- Lucile Salter Packard Children's Hospital @ Stanford
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Paige Cummings MD is a female Allergist & Immunologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy P. Cummings practice?
- Dr. Nancy Cummings has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Cummings practices Allergy & Immunology, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Allergy & Immunology near Menlo Park, CA.
See Menlo Park Allergists, Menlo Park Pediatricians, and Menlo Park Pediatric Specialists.