A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Curosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Curosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Curosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Curosh graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Curosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ann Curosh MD is a female Internist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Curosh practice?
- Dr. Nancy Curosh has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Curosh practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.