- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Curosh is Excellent. Dr. Curosh has been reviewed by 15 patients who have provided 10 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Curosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
She has special expertise in 4 Areas, including Diabetes, Lipid Metabolism Disorders, and Pituitary Diseases.1 more special expertise area
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Curosh graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Curosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Portland Medical Center
- Adventist Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curosh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Curosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Curosh practice?
Dr. Nancy Curosh practices Internal Medicine, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism, and Endocrinology and Metabolism near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists and Portland Endocrinologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Luana Curosh, Dr. Marianne Curosh, Dr. Hanna Curosh, Dr. Nan Curosh, Dr. Maryann Curosh, Dr. Hannelore Curosh, Dr. Ana Curosh, Dr. Rosanne Curosh