Learn more about Dr. Nancy Curosh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Curosh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Curosh, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
- Lipid Metabolism Disorders
- Pituitary Diseases
- Thyroid Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Curosh graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Curosh has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Adventist Medical Center
- Providence Portland Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Curosh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 22 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 6 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Curosh practice?
Dr. Nancy Curosh practices Internal Medicine near Portland, OR.
See Portland Internists.