A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dambro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dambro, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dambro graduated from Tufts University, Boston. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dambro has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Fort Worth
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dambro accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy N. Dambro practice?
Dr. Nancy Dambro practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Waco, TX and Southlake, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatric Specialists.