A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Davenport:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Davenport, Cardiologist, Family Practitioner, General Practitioner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Davenport, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Angioplasty Cardiac Catheterization Congestive Heart Failure Heart Transplantation Peripheral Vascular Disease
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Davenport graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Davenport has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Suburban Hospital
- Washington Adventist Hosp
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Davenport accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy J. Davenport practice?
Dr. Nancy Davenport practices Internal Medicine near Washington, DC.
See Washington Internists.