A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dawson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- University Of Maryland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ann Dawson MD is a female Oncologist , has 32 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Dawson practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Oncologists.