A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dawson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Dawson is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dawson
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dawson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dawson, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Urinary Bladder Cancer
- Urogenital Cancer (Genitourinary)
Education & Awards
Dr. Dawson graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Dawson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Montgomery General Hospital Inc
- Georgetown University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ann Dawson MD is a female Oncologist , has 33 years of experience and practices in Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Dawson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dawson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Dawson practices Medical Oncology near Washington, DC.
See Washington Oncologists.