A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dear:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Dear is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Dear graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Dear has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua West Jersey Hospital - Berlin
- John F Kennedy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy A Bierman Dear MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Dear practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dear has 12 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Dear practices Internal Medicine near Sewell, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mullica Hill, NJ and Cherry Hill, NJ.
See Sewell Internists.