A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Demore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Demore graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.More Education & Awards
Dr. Demore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Demore accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 7 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Demore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. Demore practice?
Dr. Nancy Demore practices Surgery and Surgical Oncology near Chapel Hill, NC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Demore, Dr. Anabel Demore, Dr. Anya Demore, Dr. Deeann Demore, Dr. Hana Demore, Dr. Hanna Demore, Dr. Hannah Demore, Dr. Hannelore Demore