A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy DeMore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. DeMore
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. DeMore Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy DeMore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. DeMore graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. DeMore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy K DeMore MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. DeMore practice?
- Dr. Nancy DeMore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy DeMore practices Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.