A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy DeMore:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy DeMore, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. DeMore graduated from Rosalind Franklin University, North Chicago.
Dr. DeMore has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of North Carolina Hospitals at Chapel Hill
- University of North Carolina Hospitals
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy K DeMore MD is a female Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy K. DeMore practice?
- Dr. Nancy DeMore has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy DeMore practices Surgery near Chapel Hill, NC.
Additional practice locations include: Charleston, SC.
See Chapel Hill Surgeons.