Dr. Nancy Devine Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Nancy Devine?

Dr Devine was A profestional

Posted on July 22nd, 2011

She had me fill out papers that took foe ever she read them i was called back we talked fifteen to twenty mins. She wrote my scripts i have been back twice now and its been a pleasure haveing her as a Dr. I had a Dr before that sleept through interviews so i was pleased with her needls to say she is a good Dr in my point of view.

Found a gem

Posted on June 14th, 2011

I moved to Muskegon 6 months ago, and I needed a new doctor to help me manage my medications for depression. I was very happy with my experience with Dr. Devine at her office. She has alot of experience in her speciality. She doesn't do counseling but refered me to a local, very helpful, counselor.

Very disappointed

Posted on May 25th, 2011

Do not go to Dr. Devine! She is ripping of her clients and their insurance companies. She met with my 20 year old daughter for an initial visit for a total of 10 minutes when I was told the initial visit would be half an hour. She basically gave her some medications and said she would see her in a month. She is doing Muskegon a great disservice!

Quack

Posted on May 9th, 2011

Met with my 15 year old daughter for a first visit. Devine spoke with her for about 6 minutes before suggesting my child take meds. How could she possibly know what my child needs in 6 minutes?! Very disappointing.

Posted on October 9th, 2017