A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Diaz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Diaz, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Essential Tremor (ET)
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from Upstate Medical University Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Syracuse.
Dr. Diaz has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy L Diaz MD is a female Neurologist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Nancy Diaz has 6 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Diaz practices Neurology near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Fountain Hill, PA and Allentown, PA.
See Bethlehem Neurologists.