Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nancy Diazgranados
Dr. Nancy Diazgranados, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chevy Chase, MD, with other offices in Bethesda, MD and Lutherville Timonium, MD (and 2 other locations). She has 12 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Clinical Pharmacology. Dr. Diazgranados is affiliated with Warren G Magnuson Clinical Center National Institute of Health, University Hospital - San Antonio and University Health System. She speaks English.
Dr. Nancy Diazgranados has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when...
- Clinical Pharmacology
A clinical pharmacologist is a physician (can also be a pharmacist or scientist) who works to develop new drugs and to understand their applications in the real world. These doctors conduct experimental studies of new drugs on patients to learn...
Dr. Nancy Diazgranados is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chevy Chase, MD.