A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Donachie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Donachie is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donachie
ADHD in Adults Patient Education Read our adult ADHD patient education guide and learn all about Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder.Before Visiting Dr. Donachie Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Donachie, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Donachie graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Donachie has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Plano
- Harris Methodist H E B
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Davis Donachie MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Nancy D. Donachie practice?
- Dr. Nancy Donachie has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Donachie practices Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.