A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Donahoe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Donahoe, Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Donahoe
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Donahoe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Donahoe, FACS, MD is board certified in Thoracic Surgery (Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery).
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Adult cardiac thoracic and vascular procedures
Education & Awards
Dr. Donahoe graduated from University of Florida, Gainesville. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Donahoe has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Sunrise Hospital & Medical Center
- Desert Springs Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Anne Donahoe FACS and MD is a female Cardiothoracic Surgeon, has 24 years of experience and practices in Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Donahoe practice?
- Dr. Nancy Donahoe has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Donahoe practices Thoracic Surgery and Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery near Las Vegas, NV.
See Las Vegas Cardiothoracic Surgeons.