inactive

• Vascular Surgery Las Vegas, NV

• Good
  • Bad

June 22nd, 2016
She was great. I thoroughly trust her.

September 29th, 2012
Dottie Whitaker
I was LUCKY to get Dr. Donohoe in an emergency situation. I had triple bypass surgery and felt I got the best care possible from her and her staff at Summerlin Medical Center.

May 2nd, 2012
Felt SOLD OUT
As a senior, I felt very sold out. I didn't feel any 'care' or even the 'want to care.' Very MINUS on how I feel.

April 18th, 2012
She's Awesome!
I had a pleural effusion complication due to an abdominal surgery. When I went back to the hospital with fluid on my lung, she was assigned to me. She was caring and confident. She explained my condition so that I could understand what was happening. She inserted chest tubes and tried everything she could to avoid lung surgery. When I got an infection, surgery became necessary. She is an excellent surgeon and she took such good care of me. She has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I feel like she saved my life.

January 26th, 2012
Surgery went great
I had a valve repalcement done by Dr. Donahoe and would recommend her to anyone and everyone

February 3rd, 2011
Excellent Surgeon
Via a primary care Dr to a Cardiologist to ER to Dr Donahoe, I was diagnosed with an anomolous right coronary artery from birth. It became very clear to me if I did not have open heart surgery to re-locate the artery, I would suddenly die. Dr. Donahoe explained what I had, she is professional, skilled and highly respected in the community and at Summerlin hospital in Las Vegas. I would highly recommend her for heart surgery.

May 7th, 2010
Sally B.
My fiance was appointed Dr. Donahoe for his bypass surgery. While visiting him one day, Dr Donahoe walked into the room to introduce herself as his su ...

March 27th, 2010
Excellent
Dr Donahoe, is an excellent surgeon and has the best bedside manner,she cares for the patient as well as their family members and goes above and beyond being a surgeon, she will manage every aspect of care and gets all other specialists involved to care for the patients other health problems. When she says she's your doctor she means "your" doctor. I truly respect and admire her.

August 29th, 2015