Thoracic Surgeon, Surgeon, Cardiologist
5320 S Rainbow Blvd
Ste 282
Las Vegas, NV 89118
702-737-3808
Locations and availability (2)

|  Dottie Whitaker  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2012

I was LUCKY to get Dr. Donohoe in an emergency situation. I had triple bypass surgery and felt I got the best care possible from her and her staff at Summerlin Medical Center.

|  Felt SOLD OUT  |  show details
May 2nd, 2012

As a senior, I felt very sold out. I didn't feel any 'care' or even the 'want to care.' Very MINUS on how I feel.

|  She's Awesome!  |  show details
Apr 18th, 2012

I had a pleural effusion complication due to an abdominal surgery. When I went back to the hospital with fluid on my lung, she was assigned to me. She was caring and confident. She explained my condition so that I could understand what was happening. She inserted chest tubes and tried everything she could to avoid lung surgery. When I got an infection, surgery became necessary. She is an excellent surgeon and she took such good care of me. She has a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend her to anyone. I feel like she saved my life.

|  Surgery went great  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2012

I had a valve repalcement done by Dr. Donahoe and would recommend her to anyone and everyone

|  show details
by Michele H. (former wife of David Z.). on Mar 23rd, 2011

Nancy Donahoe operated on my former husband on Valentine's Day of this year (2011) and performed double bypass surgery. This was David's second bypass surgery in 14 years, the prior operation having been done in Chicago. We cannot say enough fabulous things about her integrity, kindness, professionalism, expertise, thoroughness and beautiful personality. David's surgery was somewhat high risk because of diabetes and a host of other maladies, but she stepped up to the plate with all the confidence we needed to see in order to proceed. She visited David daily while he was in the hospital. Today we went to her office and were treated just as professionally and warmly by her staff as we were by her. I cannot recommend her highly enough. Any patient in the hands of Nancy Donahoe is in the finest hands and under the best of care. She is absolutely tops in our book!

|  Excellent Surgeon  |  show details
by Linda Hurley on Feb 3rd, 2011

Via a primary care Dr to a Cardiologist to ER to Dr Donahoe, I was diagnosed with an anomolous right coronary artery from birth. It became very clear to me if I did not have open heart surgery to re-locate the artery, I would suddenly die. Dr. Donahoe explained what I had, she is professional, skilled and highly respected in the community and at Summerlin hospital in Las Vegas. I would highly recommend her for heart surgery.

|  Excellent  |  show details
Mar 27th, 2010

Dr Donahoe, is an excellent surgeon and has the best bedside manner,she cares for the patient as well as their family members and goes above and beyond being a surgeon, she will manage every aspect of care and gets all other specialists involved to care for the patients other health problems. When she says she's your doctor she means "your" doctor. I truly respect and admire her.