Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

|  Dr. Driver  |  show details
by Erica J. on Aug 30th, 2013

Dr. Driver was recommended to me. My first few visits were for ovarian cysts but then turned into a pregnancy quickly after. She, like everyone else, had her good days and bad days. Honestly though, all that office cares about is making as much money as possible. Not only did I have to pay $500 a month up front at every visit, I had to wait 45 mins to an hour sometimes, making appointments are the easiest thing in the office to do. I was young and it was my first pregnancy, so I would call quite often during office hours and ask to be seen by Dr. Driver, her nurse would always tell me to go to the ER. Not once was Dr. Driver able to squeeze me in to make sure everything was okay. Then on top of that, she was examining me and answered her cell phone while my legs were in the air. That has stuck with me for so long, I feel like that is so rude. After my daughter was born, Dr. Driver did not come to the hospital until the second day after delivery, and sent me home with my blood pressure way too high and I ended up in the ER the next day. Thankfully, with all of my ER visits, I met my deductible and didn't have to pay them a penny and they returned all of my money back to me, and I told them I wouldn't be back. I would not recommend this doctor.

|  Great OB!  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2013

She has a great bedside manner, is very knowledgable, and has great staff. I am very picky about my doctors and will drive an hour to see her just for my check up! Her office is great at fitting you in for an appointment, but sometimes the phone line doesn't work???

|  Sweet Dr.  |  show details
Sep 5th, 2012

I agree the wait time is usually about 20 minutes to 30, but in my opinion its worth the wait to see Dr. Driver. She is kind, compassionate and through. The office is busy so they are sometimes a little rushed but they make time for you never the less. Have you ever heard the saying if you go in a barber shop or resturant and they aren't busy beware? Well Dr. Driver is busy for a reason. She is really awesome. I have been going to her for 10 years and wouldn't go to anyone else! I have PCOS and doctor's have been treating me for it for years with different drugs to regulate my cycles. I had been trying to get pregnant for 10 years when I came to her and she put me on Metformin. She told me that this helps some patients with PCOS get pregnant but I don't want to give you false hope. This was my wonder drug and I have a beautiful 2 year old son as a reasult. Great OB care throughout my pregancy and healthy baby boy!

|  Had my 1st appointment and I am very happy.  |  show details
Mar 5th, 2012

Dr. Driver and Staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. She answered all of my questions and I didn't feel rushed.I am a very happy Mama

|  show details
Nov 2nd, 2011

Dr. Driver is the sweetest lady. You will love her as a person. As a Dr., she is hard to get an appt. with. Her nurse, Melanie, doesn't always call back. They are both great fun to talk to, but they are in a hurry from the minute they hit the door. You just feel like a number at a cattle call.

|  Beware of office staff!!!!  |  show details
Mar 10th, 2011

I'm 35 weeks pregnant and have been a patient of Dr. Driver's since the beginning of my pregnancy. Dr. Driver and her nurse, Melanie, are wonderful! However, her office staff...not so much. I was recently laid off of work on Feb 28th, and lost my health insurance. I was added to my husband's health insurance on March 1st, however, it was not updated in the system by the time I had to go to my appt. on March 9th. I brought a letter with me explaining that I was added to my husband's insurance plan, and my husband even called the insurance company for the office to verify that I was covered. On the phone, the health insurance company told us that typically offices accept the confirmation number/letter and file the claim once my name becomes added to the policy. I was told by Andrea (not sure what her title was, but she was wearing scrubs with no name badge. she was not the business manager that we spoke with in the beginning of the pregnancy) that I was to either self-pay, in which she led me to believe that it was going to be approx. $300 out of pocket, or reschedule my appt. for after March 18th, and that the office policy was that she could not accept the confirmation letter, nor would she talk to the actual insurance company to verify that I had coverage. At 35 and a half weeks pregnant, I was turned away because I refused to self-pay because I could not afford a $300 office visit (or so I was led to believe...) Not only was I turned away, but Andrea had lied to the staff stating that she told my husband and I that self-pay was only $85. Moral of this story: this office is more interested in making sure that you pay your money up front, as opposed to giving good, complete, comprehensive, prenatal care to someone that has always paid her bills to that Dr.'s office.

|  Dr. Driver  |  show details
Jan 26th, 2011

Dr. Driver was wonderful. I would recommend her!!! Her staff was wonderful. Dr. Driver took excellent care of me in a great time of need!!! Wonderful Dr. and very skilled surgeon!!!!!!! Dr. Driver if you see this thank you again.

|  Office is staff is so rude and ridiculous!  |  show details
by Lori M. on Jun 17th, 2010

My daughter and I had an appt with this physician. It was my daughter's first appt. After keeping us waiting for an hour the office staff informed us my daughter could not be seen and I would have to reschedule her appt. because I did not have her SS#. I have been with this physician for over 13 yrs and with good payment history. I asked if I could call them with the number when I got home. They would not allow her to be seen and told us we had to reschedule her appt. Needless to say, I canceled my appt and told them to give me the pprwork to prepare my records for another physician. This office is more worried about pprwork and payment than patient care.

|  I love Dr. Driver  |  show details
by Jasmine H, Nashville, TN on Apr 21st, 2010

I think she has the best bedside manner, she is really sweet and does whatever she can to address any concerns and to calm your nerves. Her nurse Melanie is the greatest always smiling and upbeat. I have been going to them for 6 years now and wouldn't change.

|  show details
Jan 26th, 2010

Last year I tried Dr. Driver for yearly after my GYN retired. I waited well over 45 mins. Ms. Driver gave me a very brief exam & asked me if I had any complaints. I was under a lot of stress at the time & her response was "so is everyone". I called several months later for a refillof Zanex (she gave me 20 (.25) for the year. She refused & her nurse was very rude! I have never abused these. My previous GYN has always given me 30 with one refill. These people could care less about your health! They also refused to fill my estrogen replacement until I found another doctor.