Dr. Lynn Driver Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Lynn Driver?

January 29th, 2017

Excellent

Great bedside manner, spends time with you and accurate diagnosis and involves you in the decision process of treatment. She has been my dr for 12 years and wouldn't think of changing. She effectively treated my pcos and I have her to thank for my son. I then developed a cyst from injury from delivery, and the surgery was smooth and successful. Any concern or problem I have had she has addressed with kindness and great knowledge. Awesome dr.

January 29th, 2017

Excellent

December 21st, 2015

I love dr driver! She was so sweet and easy going and my delivery was so smooth with her. I will definately go to her if I have anymore babies! I highly recommend her!

February 18th, 2015

Really like and trust her. Been going to her 11 years

January 31st, 2015

SHE IS AWESOME!

August 30th, 2013

Dr. Driver

Dr. Driver was recommended to me. My first few visits were for ovarian cysts but then turned into a pregnancy quickly after. She, like everyone else, had her good days and bad days. Honestly though, all that office cares about is making as much money as possible. Not only did I have to pay $500 a month up front at every visit, I had to wait 45 mins to an hour sometimes, making appointments are the easiest thing in the office to do. I was young and it was my first pregnancy, so I would call quite often during office hours and ask to be seen by Dr. Driver, her nurse would always tell me to go to the ER. Not once was Dr. Driver able to squeeze me in to make sure everything was okay. Then on top of that, she was examining me and answered her cell phone while my legs were in the air. That has stuck with me for so long, I feel like that is so rude. After my daughter was born, Dr. Driver did not come to the hospital until the second day after delivery, and sent me home with my blood pressure way too high and I ended up in the ER the next day. Thankfully, with all of my ER visits, I met my deductible and didn't have to pay them a penny and they returned all of my money back to me, and I told them I wouldn't be back. I would not recommend this doctor.

April 16th, 2013

Great OB!

She has a great bedside manner, is very knowledgable, and has great staff. I am very picky about my doctors and will drive an hour to see her just for my check up! Her office is great at fitting you in for an appointment, but sometimes the phone line doesn't work???

September 5th, 2012

Sweet Dr.

I agree the wait time is usually about 20 minutes to 30, but in my opinion its worth the wait to see Dr. Driver. She is kind, compassionate and through. The office is busy so they are sometimes a little rushed but they make time for you never the less. Have you ever heard the saying if you go in a barber shop or resturant and they aren't busy beware? Well Dr. Driver is busy for a reason. She is really awesome. I have been going to her for 10 years and wouldn't go to anyone else! I have PCOS and doctor's have been treating me for it for years with different drugs to regulate my cycles. I had been trying to get pregnant for 10 years when I came to her and she put me on Metformin. She told me that this helps some patients with PCOS get pregnant but I don't want to give you false hope. This was my wonder drug and I have a beautiful 2 year old son as a reasult. Great OB care throughout my pregancy and healthy baby boy!

March 5th, 2012

Had my 1st appointment and I am very happy.

Dr. Driver and Staff made me feel comfortable and at ease. She answered all of my questions and I didn't feel rushed.I am a very happy Mama

November 2nd, 2011

Dr. Driver is the sweetest lady. You will love her as a person. As a Dr., she is hard to get an appt. with. Her nurse, Melanie, doesn't always call back. They are both great fun to talk to, but they are in a hurry from the minute they hit the door. You just feel like a number at a cattle call.

January 26th, 2011

Dr. Driver

Dr. Driver was wonderful. I would recommend her!!! Her staff was wonderful. Dr. Driver took excellent care of me in a great time of need!!! Wonderful Dr. and very skilled surgeon!!!!!!! Dr. Driver if you see this thank you again.

June 18th, 2010

Office is staff is so rude and ridiculous!

My daughter and I had an appt with this physician. It was my daughter's first appt. After keeping us waiting for an hour the office staff informed us my daughter could not be seen and I would have to reschedule her appt. because I did not have her SS#. I have been with this physician for over 13 yrs and with good payment history. I asked if I could call them with the number when I got home. They would not allow her to be seen and told us we had to reschedule her appt. Needless to say, I canceled my appt and told them to give me the pprwork to prepare my records for another physician. This office is more worried about pprwork and payment than patient care.