A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dubuisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dubuisson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubuisson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.
Dr. Dubuisson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Louise Dubuisson MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Dubuisson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dubuisson has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Dubuisson practices Anesthesiology near Lafayette, LA.
See Lafayette Anesthesiologists.