A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dubuisson, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dubuisson graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans.More Education & Awards
Dr. Dubuisson has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Lafayette General Medical Center
- Abrom Kaplan Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dubuisson accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Louisiana Medicaid - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dubuisson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Dubuisson practice?
Dr. Nancy Dubuisson practices Anesthesiology near Lafayette, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashville, TN and Metairie, LA.
See Lafayette Anesthesiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ana Dubuisson, Dr. Anabel Dubuisson, Dr. Anya Dubuisson, Dr. Deeann Dubuisson, Dr. Hana Dubuisson, Dr. Hanna Dubuisson, Dr. Hannah Dubuisson, Dr. Hannelore Dubuisson