A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dulin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Dulin is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dulin, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dulin graduated from University of Alabama at Birmingham.
Dr. Dulin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Davis Medical Center
- Davis Regional Medical Center
- Memorial Hospital Jacksonville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Larson Dulin MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy L. Dulin practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dulin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Dulin practices Anesthesiology near Statesville, NC.
See Statesville Anesthesiologists.