A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunlap
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Dunlap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dunlap, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dunlap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham
- UAB Hospital
- UAB Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Dunlap MBA, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Dunlap practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dunlap has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Dunlap practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Pulmonologists, and Charlottesville Critical Care Practitioners.