A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dunlap, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dunlap has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Elizabeth Dunlap MBA, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Dunlap practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dunlap has 3 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Dunlap practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists, Birmingham Critical Care Practitioners, and Birmingham Pulmonologists.