A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Dunlap:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dunlap
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dunlap Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Dunlap, MBA, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Pulmonary Tuberculosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dunlap graduated from Duke University , Durham.
Dr. Dunlap has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Alabama Hospital at Birmingham
- UAB Hospital
- UAB Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Dunlap MBA, MD, and PHD is a female Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Dunlap practice?
- Dr. Nancy Dunlap has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Dunlap practices Internal Medicine, Pulmonary Disease, and Critical Care Medicine near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Internists, Charlottesville Pulmonologists, and Charlottesville Critical Care Practitioners.