A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Cross:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Cross is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Cross, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Back Pain
- Brain Injuries
- Complex Regional Pain Syndromes
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Muscle Spasticity
- Spinal Cord Diseases
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Spinal Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Cross graduated from Drexel University , Philadelphia.
Dr. Cross has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Advanced Pain Center of Alaska
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Ellen Cross MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Cross practice?
- Dr. Nancy Cross has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Cross practices Pain Medicine and Pain Medicine near Fairbanks, AK.
See Fairbanks Pain Management Doctors.