A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Marshall:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Marshall, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Marshall graduated from Emory University , Atlanta.
Dr. Marshall has 4 hospital affiliations:
- St Vincent Hospital & Health Services
- St.Vincent Heart Center Of Indiana,Llc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy E Marshall MD and PHD is a female Internist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy E. Marshall practice?
- Dr. Nancy Marshall has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Marshall practices Internal Medicine near Indianapolis, IN.
See Indianapolis Internists.