A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Edwards:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Edwards, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Edwards graduated from University of Louisville .
Dr. Edwards has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tobey Hospital Site of Southcoast Hospitals Group
- Southcoast Hosps Grp-Tobey Hosp Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Edwards MD is a female Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Edwards practice?
- Dr. Nancy Edwards has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Edwards practices Emergency Medicine near Wareham, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Sagamore Beach, MA.
See Wareham Emergency Physicians.