A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Erickson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Erickson
Diabetes Patient Education Learn about types of diabetes and diabetic patient symptoms, causes and treatments with out patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Erickson Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Erickson, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Erickson graduated from University of Wisconsin at Madison.
Dr. Erickson has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare
- Franciscan Skemp Healthcare-LaCrosse Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Erickson MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Erickson practice?
- Dr. Nancy Erickson has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Erickson practices Family Medicine near Onalaska, WI.
See Onalaska Primary Care Doctors.