A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Faigin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Faigin, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faigin
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Faigin Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faigin graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Faigin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Giles Faigin DO is a female General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nancy G. Faigin practice?
- Dr. Nancy Faigin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Faigin practices General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth General Practitioners.