A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Faigin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Faigin, Family Practitioner is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Faigin
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Faigin graduated from University of Missouri at Kansas City.
Dr. Faigin has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor All Saints Medical Centers
- Baylor Medical Center at Southwest Fort Worth
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Giles Faigin DO is a female General Practitioner, has 40 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Nancy G. Faigin practice?
- Dr. Nancy Faigin has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Faigin practices General Practice near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth General Practitioners.