A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Fan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Fan is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Fan, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Fan graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Fan has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Fan MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Nancy Fan practice?
- Dr. Nancy Fan has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Fan practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Wilmington, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, DE.
See Wilmington Obstetricians & Gynecologists.