A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Fefferman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Fefferman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Fefferman, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Fefferman graduated from New York University. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Fefferman has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Hospitals Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy R Fefferman MD is a female Diagnostic Radiologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Diagnostic Radiology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy R. Fefferman practice?
- Dr. Nancy Fefferman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Fefferman practices Diagnostic Radiology near New York, NY.
See New York Radiologists.