A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Felix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Felix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felix
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Felix, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felix graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Felix has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy A Felix MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Felix practice?
- Dr. Nancy Felix has 4 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Felix practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Elmira, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsland, GA and Horseheads, NY.
See Elmira Orthopedic Surgeons.