A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Felix:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Felix is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Felix
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Felix Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Nancy Felix, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Felix graduated from University of Washington, Seattle. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Felix has 13 hospital affiliations:
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Brunswick Campus
- Southeast Georgia Health System, Camden Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy A Felix MD is a female Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Nancy A. Felix practice?
- Dr. Nancy Felix has 2 office locations.
Dr. Nancy Felix practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Horseheads, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Ellsworth, ME.
See Horseheads Orthopedic Surgeons.