A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Nancy Finney:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Nancy Finney is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Finney graduated from The University of Texas at Houston. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Finney has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Heart Hospital
- Northeast Methodist Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Nancy Rector- Finney MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Nancy R. Finney practice?
- Dr. Nancy Finney has 1 office location.
Dr. Nancy Finney practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Obstetricians & Gynecologists.