Dr. Nancy Finney MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.3

March 7th, 2016
Brushed Off
My visit with Dr Finney, I felt brushed off. I am assuming because it was due to my insurance, that supposably she was not in network, but she totally was. Since when did they stop calling you to let you, the patient know that you may just have to pay for the visit, because they for sure did not call me and tell me about my insurance, the reception was just like Dr Finney is out of network and for today's visit it will be $160. I asked for the day off from my job for my annual visit and I still had questions for the Dr. She just went in the room had small talk and by the time I knew it she was gone. I felt brushed off, ignored. I did pay the money but because the reception made a mistake with my insurance that's why, the times that I have been to see her, I would go into her office to talk first, this time none of that and when I left, she didn't even schedule a follow up for my results. I will not go back to this Dr ever, nor will I recommend her or Four Seasons in general.

January 23rd, 2016
Worst Doctor ever
Dr. Finney needs to find another profession. She does not care what happens to her patients. My mom, my sister and myself used to see her until she botched my sister's partial hysterectomy. I am furious that Dr. Finney doesn't even care that she has ruined my sisters life. My sister has to go through 2 more surgeries with a urologist that is very insensitive. Guess how we ended up with this "specialist" Dr. Finney knows him. Dr. Finney should be held accountable for her mistakes and she should pay for all my sister's medical bills!!

January 22nd, 2016
Horrible Dr. Finney
Dr. Finney is incompetent. She does not know when she makes mistakes and when she does finally listen she passes the buck to another doctor which is a urologist doctor friend of hers so she won't get in trouble. I am currently filling a malpractice suit against Dr. Finney because I went in for a partial hysterectomy and ended up with a severed ureter and had to have emergency surgery. I know have two bags with tubes in my body to empty out urine. I will NEVER stop rating Dr. Finney as incompetent. She is only after the money. Because she sent me her final bill and made my insurance pay for her mistakes. I am also getting billed for the second emergency surgery and now the third emergency surgery because I have to under go another surgery. The urologist she made my appointment with is also incompetent. His name is Dr. Graham do not go to him. He also passes the buck. He has yet to perform any surgery on me. His P.A. took out the tube in my pelvic area in the office and she did not even know what she was doing. She had to go find another doctor to help her.

January 25th, 2014
Annual gyn exam with Dr. Finney
There was no follow-up. No one called or sent a card to notify me if pap or mamogram results were positive or negative. When I called to ask, they said if I did not hear from them then I should expect there to be nothing. No news is not always good news! Dr. Finney took a good medical history, but was not interested in hearing my concerns or if there were other issues going on in my life. Cold and not encouraging of conversation.

October 29th, 2012
Mary
She is an amazing doctor! I had a laparoscopic hysterectomy using the robot and I was back to work in 2 weeks!I had a really big uterus and she was able to get it out using the robot. I didn't have to be cut open! Wow!I would recommend Dr Finney to anyone wanting a hysterectomy!

February 28th, 2012
misdiagnosis
I had a laproscopic vaginal hysterectomy performed by Dr. Finney. Weeks later I began leaking urine. She advised me that she did not know what the problem was and referred me to another useless urologist who stated I had neurological problems. Needless to say, after 18 months of spending money on neurological tests and suffering with constant leaking, I was diagnosed with a vesicovaginal fistula that was caused during the hystrectomy.My surgeon advised me that it was quite common and stated he repairs fistuals on women who have had hysterectomies all of the time!Why couldnt she at least tell me that she thought she may have injured my bladder?I had to have another surgery and repair my bladder and vaginal wall. I am greatful I am healed but am so angry that this drug on for a year and a half. This condition could have been worse or caused permanent damage to my body!

November 1st, 2011
Great doc
All I can say is she is a good listener and she finally diagnosed my PCOS after I knew something was wrong with me since I was 12. She didn't make me go get blood tests, which are too expensive and had been a waste of time for me (years before, the lab never told me to go on the week that I was not taking my BC pills). She just asked me to describe my problems since I was younger and she confirmed my suspicions. Now I lost some weight without even trying and my hormones are back to normal.

November 22nd, 2010
Great bedside manner!
Love, Love Dr. Finney! She came highly referred to me from friends when I was pregnant in 2007. Now we are expecting our 2nd - I live right down the street from NC Baptist & plenty of OB's but I wouldn't consider any other doctor. She's 'young', sweet, perky, great personality and always takes time to answer all of my questions!

July 29th, 2010
Worst doctor....
She's the worst doctor ever. She dint even realize that my baby wasn't growing & delivered a 3 pound baby. She blamed it on my placenta but the truth being My baby had a genetic disorder , which was the reason my baby wasn't growing. So in a negative way she changed my life for ever. My baby is developmentally & mentally delayed and she cud have easily diagnosed it. This shows her inexperience . I regret every day every moment about choosing her as my obstetrician.When I c my baby having a seizure , which she does most of the time. I can't help but think why can't these people work for the money we pay them. All she' s keen is abt her stats of delivering a live baby. What abt the lives of the parents & the kids who go thru all these struggles everyday. Finally if u conceive a healthy baby u may be fine. If in the remote case if u have complications with ur pregnancy , she's useless coz she can't diagnose what's wrong with the fetus....

May 17th, 2010
Highly Recommended but disappointing.
Dr. Finney is very knowledgeable and caring, however, being a first time parent, I felt quite lost. Most of the "helpful tips" of pregnancy were acquired through my sister-in-law's Dr; luckily she was pregnant at the same time as my wife. Waiting time varied, but when we did have to wait, I felt that the scheduling could have been better taken care of. Office hours were not ideal, we always had to leave a message for Dr. Finney's nurse. She did call in a reasonable amount of time, but like I said, being a first time parent and my wife working, we're not certain which issues involve high concern. I would not recommend Dr. Finney, at least not to first time parents. I feel that we should have a bond with the Dr. that is delivering our baby, but instead, I felt rushed.

November 17th, 2009
The worse doctor that couldn't diagnose my cancer!!!!!!!
I was having infections and problems down there and she gave me some medicines. After that, the infection went away, but I was still having pains- she said the blood test was normal and I should wait to see if the problem persisted. I decided to try another doctor and after a biopsy- got diagnosed with cancer in cervix!!!!!!!! OMG!!! She couldn't have done a biopsy? and she wanted me to wait? for what? to die?!!! The other doctor did a Cryotherapy and after that my cells are back to normal. You can imagine how mad I am at this SO Called doctor- she can only deliver babies, otherwise don't even go to her.